Absence from Work Certificate

Untitled design (26).png

Our pharmacists are able to issue certificates for personal leave due for minor illness or injury, or careers leave if you are required to look after a family member who is ill or injured - as proof or legitimate absence from work. 

No appointment is necessary. Your illness/injury will be assessed by a pharmacist in a private consultation and will vary in length. You will also receive appropriate advice and products to speed up your recovery. 

Certificates are issued at the pharmacists' discretion for conditions that are within their scope of practice, such as minor ailments. If your illness or injury is outside a pharmacist's ability to assess, they will refer you to a doctor or other healthcare professional. 

Certificates can only be issued for short periods of leave and cannot be backdated. You will need to present a form of identification. If you need an Absence from Work Certificate for a carer the person who is ill must also be present. 

Click Book Now so that you can email us to make an appointment or feel free to call us on our number below